Career opportunities for financial advisors
Does your broker/dealer make you jump through unnecessary hoops? Are you part of a firm that has negative press? Do you think your only choices are where you are or completely independent? What if there were a firm that provided the support you need – technology, research, sophistication, commission or fee-based – that also uses a common-sense approach to business decisions?
We are looking for qualified financial advisors looking to break away from the old and join the new. Are you a client-first advisor? Are you trying to survive with no support at the wirehouses or the banks? Do you need better guidance, a mentor with experience and patience? Do you need marketing support?
TOTAL VIEW ADVISORS SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
We will help you develop your skills to better market yourself, build a community brand, increase ROA and build your practice. You will also be able to use the deep resources and full capabilities of both Total View Advisors and Raymond James – all the tools, software, and operational, marketing, investment and planning support. Join an open-minded, open-door office where you can truly focus on growth.
- Ongoing access to firm, partners and Raymond James to meet client needs
- Marketing program including lead generation, seminars, high end events, nonprofit board support, online advertising, website and more
- Technology to manage clients’ goals-based financial strategies
- 1099 or W2
- Open platforms
- Optional benefits
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- A commitment to quality service and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Series 7 and 66 licenses (or willingness to get within 120 days)
- At least three years of experience
- An established book of business